Current Chair of Ski Mountaineering Competition Canada, National Team Manager, Race Referee, North American Representative to ISMF Management Council
- Skiing location: Canadian Rockies, BC Interior
- Profession: Retired Geophysicist, Event and Program Manager for the Alpine Club of Canada
- Sports and Hobbies: Rock and Alpine Climbing, Ice Climbing, Cycling and of course Ski Mountaineering
- Top Ski Mountaineering Experiences: Traverses and remote camps: Wapta, Saint Elias, Berner Oberland, Argentine, Selkirks, Purcells…
Assistant Team Manager, ISMF Referee, Castle Skimo Race Director
- Skiing location: Kananaskis country, 4 mountain parks, Elk Valley & Castle Crown. Recent move to east Kootenays & Kimberley.
- Profession: Retired after 28.5 years at Veterans Affairs Canada
- Sports & hobbies: my parents were marvellous outdoors role models introducing me to hiking, ski touring and canoeing. 20+ years camper/staff at Camp Chief Hector & 10+ years Wilderness based young offender treatment programs. Ski touring, white water raft guide, Canadian Red Cross First Aid Instructor, canoeing, cycling, DH skiing, mountaineering – pretty much anything done in the mountains.
- Top ski mountaineering experiences: ACC & other hut trips, Assiniboine trips, Elk Valley trails & hut building volunteer, & the annual French/Haig/Roberson traverse in the spring.
National Team Head Coach
- Skiing location: Calgary
- Profession: Running and Ski Mountaineering Coach, Exercise Physiologist
- Sports and Hobbies: Ultra Running, Backpacking
- Top ski mountaineering experiences: Skiing the Wapta Traverse with other National Team Members, Columbia in a day with other team members Spring 2016, ISMF World Championships team member in 2015 and 2017